|Enclosure Rating||NEMA 13, IP54.|
|Current Rating (Amps)||1.5 |
|Temperature Limits||-4 to 185 Degree F (-20 to 85 Degree C)|
|Operating Pressure|| 40" w.c.|
|Pressure Ranges||10 kPa|
|Switch Type||Single-pole double-throw (SPDT).|
The Series ADPS Adjustable Dwyer Diff. Pressure Switch (ADPS)
is designed for pressure, vacuum, and differential pressures. The dual scaled adjustment knob in inches water column and pascals allows changes to the switching pressure to be made without a pressure gage. The ADPS is available with settings from 0.08 w.c. (20 Pa) up to 16 w.c. (4000 Pa). The silicone diaphragm and PA 6.6 body make the series ADPS ideal for use with air and other noncombustible gases. The compact size, adjustment knob and low cost make the ADPS the perfect choice for H.V.A.C. applications.Features
- Monitoring air filters and ventilators
- Monitoring industrial cooling-air circuits
- Overheating protection for fan heaters
- Monitoring flows in ventilation ducts
- Controlling air and fire-protection dampers
- Frost protection for heat exchanges
Mechanical Working Life
- Over 106 switching operations.
- Vertically, with pressure connections pointing downwards.
- Push-on screw terminals. M20x1.5 with cable strain relief or optional 1/2 NPT connection.
Wetted MaterialsDiaphragm material
- silicone; Housing material POM switch body PA 6.6; Cover Polystyrene.
- Air and non-combustible, compatible gases